Resident Evil 3.5
You Must login to view the forums!
Resident Evil 3.5
You Must login to view the forums!
Resident Evil 3.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mod for unreal tournament 3.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» RE 3.5 alternate. gameplay
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 am by thanatos9999

» WE HAVE MOVED FORUMS PLEASE READ
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm by plasmid

» I Am Curious.
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm by plasmid

» Application For Mod
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 am by plasmid

» Join Application - Robby Frank
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 am by plasmid

» Join Application - Robby Frank
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 pm by CodeVeroby

» CallSign: BLack
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:05 am by CJay

» Red wine and eggnog mix
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 am by plasmid

» Hessian New Korean TPS made with Unreal Engine 3
Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:27 pm by benzie13

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Recent RE mods poping up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plasmid
Admin
plasmid

Recent  RE mods poping up  Empty
PostSubject: Recent RE mods poping up    Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:33 am

I noticed while looking on moddb a few new RE mods poped up, one being a re3.5 mod for re4 engine

and another as a fps RE game based in RE remake for source XD I was surprised to see someone say " show that guy a re mod can be made on source engine"

lol guess people still arent over the engine change.
Back to top Go down
CJay
Admin
CJay

PostSubject: Re: Recent RE mods poping up    Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 pm

hehe well good luck to them
Back to top Go down
https://residentevil3point5.darkbb.com
Psych0kill3r
Admin
Psych0kill3r

PostSubject: Re: Recent RE mods poping up    Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Agreed, i dont think its going to work out with the FPS, and the guy thats making 3.5? Doesnt stand a chance, he's gunna either get a letter from capcom saying gtfo our game, he's not gunna finish it, or its just gunna come out as a giant piece of turd.
Back to top Go down
HecRPD

PostSubject: Re: Recent RE mods poping up    Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Thats odd Psych0kill3r.cuz im the one who is making Not just a mod based off Remake,but Remake its self on the source engine .It will be possible to make it identical to the Gamecube counterpart but it will be in first person view because if you seen Shane Murphy's Outbreak Condemned project on Moddb recently,you'll notice how well its developing,and the cool thing is he's helping me with Remake as well as future projects,and Im helping him with Condemned aswell as his future projects.

oh plasmid,keep up the good work on your 3.5 project.it looks great.
Back to top Go down
plasmid
Admin
plasmid

PostSubject: Re: Recent RE mods poping up    Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 pm

HecRPD wrote:
Thats odd Psych0kill3r.cuz im the one who is making Not just a mod based off Remake,but Remake its self on the source engine .It will be possible to make it identical to the Gamecube counterpart but it will be in first person view because if you seen Shane Murphy's Outbreak Condemned project on Moddb recently,you'll notice how well its developing,and the cool thing is he's helping me with Remake as well as future projects,and Im helping him with Condemned aswell as his future projects.

the source engine isnt capable of much when it comes to graphics and lacks in a lot of areas, but im sure you will be able to pull it off, I wish you luck on the project
Back to top Go down
HecRPD

PostSubject: Re: Recent RE mods poping up    Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 pm

plasmid if you seen Shane Murphy's new post that he put up today it think you'll see what im talking about.the graphics on his game are outstanding.thats why i know Remake will look great on sources because we are both helping each other on our projects.

anyway good luck on your project too.

PS#I think Claire should continue using her Browning HP in your project.I notice the "What gun should Claire use" topic.LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent RE mods poping up    Recent  RE mods poping up  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent RE mods poping up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil 3.5 :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: